Free collection of tests in arithmetic, pre-algebra, algebra, trigonometry, hyperbolic trig and calculus together with step-by-step solutions. Each solution step is completely substantiated, including citing necessary definitions and formulations and proving used formulas and theorems. In each test, problems vary in topics and difficulty. You can try to solve a number of tasks on your own, with the help of interactive training technique.
» version Light - posted on 2004-01-30
EULA - End User License Agreement
This License Statement constitutes a legal agreement ("License Agreement") between you (either as an individual or a single entity) and EMTeachline company ("EMTeachline") for the software product (the "Program") of EMTeachline, including any software, databases, media, "bilt-in" and accompanying electronic documentation. BY DOWNLOADING, INSTALLING, COPYING, ACCESSING OR OTHERWISE USING THE PROGRAM, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT, UNDERSTAND IT, AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT
SCOPE OF LICENSE
1. This program is distributed on conditions FREEWARE. This means that you may distribute the program by all accessible to you means. The program is intended for non-commercial use. You may not sell the program or any component of it or gain any profit from program''s use;
2. You receive no rights and agree not to modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble the program, databases and other components of the program, induce any changes to the compiled code of the program, accompanying databases and other files, except those that are implemented by the program means and/or described in documentation;
3. You may not create your own databases to be used with programs of the company EMTeachline and create derivative works on the basis of the program;
3. It is forbidden to remove or obscure any proprietary notices or labels of the program;
4. It is forbidden to detach components from the program for a separate use.
The present Agreement gives you no rights with respect to any trade or service marks belonging to EMTeachline.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The program (including but not limited to software, databases, music, texts, images, photographs, sounds or other artistic works, related explanatory written materials or files, upgrades, modified versions, updates, additions) and any copies that you are authorized by EMTeachline to make are the intellectual property of and are owned by EMTeachline.
The program provided under this License Agreement, including but not limited to libraries, source code and other files, are provided "as is," without warranty of any kind. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, EMTEACHLINE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, WITH REGARD TO THE PROGRAM, AND THE PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SUPPORT SERVICES. EMTEACHLINE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE PROGRAM WILL BE ERROR FREE OR WILL OPERATE WITHOUT INTERRUPTION. THE ENTIRE RISK ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE PROGRAM AND ACCOMPANYING MATERIALS REMAINS WITH YOU.